Superbonder is one of our holy grail products! It’s a must-have and one of the secrets to having the best retention. It can help your sets last over 4 weeks, of course, with proper attachment skills! In this blog we’ll cover what it is, how it works, how to use it, and why you need it!
WHAT IS SUPERBONDER?
Superbonder is a liquid product applied at the end of your service. You can use it for all your full sets and fill sets.
Cyanocrylate is the main ingredient in most lash adhesives and cures when there’s moisture, or humidity, in the air. Sometimes, places with low humidity do not allow moisture to fully cure the adhesive and reach the center which results in poor retention. Superbonder is used to help speed up the process of curing your adhesive from the inside out, pushing the humidity out.
WHAT DOES SUPERBONDER DO?
Here are the many benefits to using superbonder!
- Works well with any lash adhesive.
- Usually, you must wait 24 hours for your adhesive to cure so you can get your lashes wet. With superbonder, you can immediately get them wet after without having to worry about shock polymerization! Clients won’t have to worry about sweating at the gym or waiting to shower.
- Increases retention by 30% as it shrinks the adhesive bond once applied, hugging the natural lashes better.
- Adds flexibility to the lashes and makes it prone to brittleness and breakage.
- Reduces irritation and sensitivity by instantly locking any glue fumes.
- Can be used with any temperature and humidity range, but it’s especially useful for those who work in a low humidity work space.
- It’s long lasting and saves you a ton of money! Since you only need a tiny drop on the microbrush after every service, it will last you quite some time.
HOW TO APPLY SUPERBONDER
- Once you’re done with your set, check for any lashes that are stuck together. Wait 2 to 3 minutes after you’ve applied your last extension to apply the superbonder.
- Take 2 microbrushes and add a drop to each brush.
- Dab off any excess product on the microbrush once or twice on a clean napkin or adhesive wipe.
- Apply the superbonder on the base of the extensions where the adhesive is across both eyes. DO NOT APPLY IT ON THE SKIN!
- Once you’re done applying, fan dry the lashes for 2 minutes.
HOW TO STORE SUPERBONDER
After opening, our superbonders have a shelf life of 6 months. Take a piece of tape and stick it to the bottom of the bottle, then write the date you opened it to keep track of the shelf life. We recommend storing them in dark, cool place away from any extreme heat and temperatures. Make sure the cap is tightly closed after every use to avoid spilling!
GET YOUR HANDS ON OUR BEST-SELLING SUPERBONDERS!
We have some great options for you babes!! In many different scents and sizes! We have as little as 5ml to 30ml superbonders! <33